Thursday, January 20, 2011

A New Beginning.....

Well-this may be the beginning of something great!  I sure hope so!  I have wanted to write for a long time...but didn't know if anyone wanted to hear what I have to say!  I know my "DH" doesn't so hopefully he is wrong!  I am going to be talking about thoughts - ideas - wants - and asking why?  I am starting a new adventure - actually a business but I like adventure better.  I do not like to be kept on a schedule-no 9 to 5 for me.  I am a night person-never thought morning had a lot to offer - but now I have a granddaughter who I go see at 545 am! And I would not miss that time with her for anything.

This new adventure is a continuation of something I have done all my life.....SEW.  Wether its quilting, making garments, altering garments..etc. Now, I am going to teach and enjoy whatever it brings.  The first class is February 19....in the perfect venue ------ the theather's costume shop.  WoW!  Now it's up to me to perform!  Class information came out yesterday afternoon....the class limit has been extended, already!  This feels right!  To Be Continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment